New Blog

3:28 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Rola and this will be my first post on my new blog.  I made this blog to help myself become a more avid reader and to be able to express my opinions and achievements to the world.  This blog's purpose is to let you know about what books are worth reading. Every week I will post a post about the book I am currently reading and the following week I will post the full review. So every other week I will post a new book review. The books will vary from classic books, to popular books, to books I found in the corner of the bookstore. Expect everything! Sometime next week I will be posting my first review of my first book "The Lost World" by Arthur Conan Doyle. I sincerely hope you enjoy it and become interested in my blog. See you next week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments